2011年11月18日星期五

Forget accidental faces – this handbag has an actual face



She’s Got Purse-onality Bag, 

In fact, not only does the ModCloth She’s Got Purse-onality Bag have a face, but it also appears to have arms and feet. All it needs is a jaunty little hat, and it’d be all ready to go…I don’t know, what do our bags do when we’re not using them? I think mine have a party under my bed, personally.

Anyway, that’s not the point. The point is that some people (including my mother) see faces on handbags everywhere they look. Some of the bags in my collection – the Celine Luggage Tote, the Balenciaga Day Bag, the Marc Jacobs Stam – are well known to some people for their strategically placed hardware and zippers, which can combine to crate a bagface if the purse is left sitting in the right position. (Or, with the Celine Luggage Tote, in any position at all.)

Personally, I don't understand, they point out that bagfaces until someone give me.I must kill so synaptic with cheap beer in college, because it is not fired.Even I can see his face at this point, although this may or may not is by an "inspiration" hermes kelly, a face, I can't find a picture, this means that it is too obvious.And by "a little too obvious" I mean, hey, tone it down a little bit. We get it. You're a super cute, twee and your bag is silly smile and waving at us. If nothing else, though, it gave me a convincing argument against the man ling told me, my face distracting.

Tags:
hermes handbags
hermes outlet



没有评论:

发表评论